I had done this by using layer masks in photo shop. Which is a new skill of Photoshop I had learnt during the photoshop lecture with Toby. At first I found it difficult because I confused myself a bit but then I managed to get the desired look I wanted. When I had first tried photo manipulation it didn’t turn out fab, and to be honest I don’t really like it. I don’t really like it due to the fact that it isn’t clear, and how I forgot to put in a shadow of the person jumping. But I think after I practised and played around with photoshop I managed to do an okay photo manipulation.
How I did it:
- I first got the photo of Steffan and edited to how I wanted it.
- I got a photo of a lion facing forward, as it would look better.
- I made them both as a masked layer in the function hide all.
- I then got the white paint brush and revealed the lion’s head.
- And then I lined it up with Steffan’s facial features.
- Widening the photo so that it was in proportion