- Condenced video which can be sped up.
- Sequence of frames
- Series of stills which have slight changes
- Set intervalls = EG every 5 minutes
- Same view point (tripod is needed)
The most common things to do a timelapse on is:
- Series of photographs
- Take shots whenever as there is no set interval
- Can be more creative as you are more incontrol of what is going on
- Moving an object slowly taking a photo each time
- Another name for Stop Animation
Examples of stop motion is Shaun The Sheep, Wallace and Gromit.
Frame Rate= How many frames per second TV+ Film = 25 frames per second.