balloon multiplied plastic.jpg

This edit involved me changing the opacity of the bits of added plastics and multiplying them all. As I had changed the colours of them,as I wanted a variation of colour, I used a lighter colour and then a darker colour to show where the light hit them and where there would of been a shadow. By multiplying the plastics it made them appear to be in the water rather on top of it, it also made the colour look less harsh. The opacity of the brush and the actual layer made a difference as well, it helped make it clear and to look more realistic. However I am still not sure on how I feel about it, as I don’t feel like it blends in well with the water.

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 12.03.49.png